While solar energy had it’s ups and downs in 2012, many industry experts predict that 2013 could offer massive opportunities for the United States solar industry.
- Low Cost Solar Will Mean More Development, More Jobs
- The Industry Will Experience Little Impact from US/Chinese Solar Cell Tariffs
- 2013 Will See Emergence of Consolidation and Specialiation
- Saudia Arabia Making Inroads to Solar Dominance
- Emerging Markets Will Bring Global Solar Industry Stability
The ultimate question to be answered: Will 2013 Shape Up to Be a Watershed Year?