“Green Job” Growth, ROI for Market Investors Show Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency Is Good for Environment and the Economy
See the numbers for yourself.
While there’s still a long way to go, employment studies in Green Jobs in recent years and 2015 stock markets show renewable energy, energy efficiency can be very good for the economy.
And contrary to McPherson’s quote, lots of people throughout the world, at all levels of the economic totem pole, are indeed counting their money and helping us all to breathe easier due to investments made in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The full post covers:
- Environmental Investment is Indeed a Good Thing
- Investments in Renewables and Energy Efficiency Creating Wealth & Jobs
- The Numbers: US Jobs in Renewable Energy and Other “Green Jobs”
- How Does the USA Stack Up Against Other Nations?
- Where are the Jobs Worldwide?
- A Note About Incentives
Copyright, 2015, SolarLightingSmart.com, all rights reserved.
This post and its graphic content may not be used in whole, in part without express the writer’s written consent.