It’s easy to place (and replace) solar lights, but a little bit of thought can mean a lot less damage to your outdoor solar lights and fountain/pond pumps. This post has tips on things to think about when installing and maintaining your solar garden products Continue reading
Happy New Year!
Best wishes to all for a happy, safe, and healthy 2015. As we welcome 2015, we thought it would be a good chance to recap our posts, videos, Pins with a quick video of some of the things we did in 2014.
Miss Something Last Year?
- Follow SolarLightingSmart.com by using icon below.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solarflairlighting2011
We’re going to be posting almost exclusively on our business page rather than the personal page moving forward
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/solarflairlight/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolarFlairLight or https://twitter.com/SolarLightingSm
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SolarFlairLights
- Check out our What’s New page on SolarFlairLighting.com (updated regularly, our mini-online newsletter)
- Need extra light in an area difficult to reach with electricity? Check!
- Want choices between continuous on or Motion Detection? No problem.
- Enhanced security? Covered.
- Looking for a no-fuss way to add drama to a special landscape feature? Easy!
If people on your list fit into any of the below categories, solar lights just might be great choices for gifts this years. Silver and Gold? Fine, just make sure to Go Green with gifts of solar lights!
- The “they have everything already” types: check out some different things.goodness: they all ready have EVERYTHING!
- Co-workers or family where clothes just aren’t going to cut it
- Kids who want to learn about sustainable living or renewable energy
- who need toys that teach renewable energy
Low Res (best for tablets, smart phones):
Fair warning: our most popular items sell quickly. Most of our products have MAP prices (meaning if the dealer gets caught advertising them for less, the distributor or manufacturer may not ship the order — be they the smallest store or Amazon.)
Take advantage of our no Bull Shipping Policy: All Items Ship Free to the 48 Contiguous United States Every Day. We just HATE looking for the lowest price, only to get whacked with extra shipping at checkout. Or, looking to buy things to get our total up to a certain dollar amount…and often finding the things we want are “exempt” from free shipping. (That’s not Free Shipping, it’s trickery: that’s why our Shipping is No Bull Every Day.)
(Except freight orders of very large quantities of large products, where flatbeds, forklifts or loading docks and staff necessary for delivery: a very small portion of our sales and most of these are large numbers of commercial lights, street lights, etc.)
Copyright 2014, Solar Flair Lighting, SolarLightingSmart.com. This post or anything in it may not be used without the express written consent of one of the above. Please note we are very protective of our copyrighted materials. Fair Warning.
SolarLightingSmart.com loves the Victorian Solar Lamp. We’re really glad that it’s now gotten even better! Along with models that have PIR/Motion Sensing Technology for smart solar lamps, our store’s Victorian Solar Lamp is now available with warm white LEDs for illumination far more like old fashioned lamps and lamp posts.
From time to time we do share info when our store (SolarFlairLighting.com) has special sales and this one is a rare chance to get some high quality solar lamps and shed lights at great prices, with free shipping.
At the home center the other day, it wasn’t surprising that there were far more solar lights available than last year, and certainly more than three or four years ago.
It also wasn’t surprising that most of the lights weren’t particularly well made and very few were all that bright.
The most disappointing (and the most expensive) were solar lamps and lamp posts produced by traditional light manufacturers. The selection and quality of light just wasn’t there. Find out why! Continue reading
You may not be able to use all lights for the duration of the current weather, but these tips will help you make sure that they work long after the weather settles down.
As we begin our 4th year in business, we thought it would be a good time to review how the landscape of solar lighting has changed, and how our store, SolarFlairLighting.com is evolving to meet these changes. Below is a summary of the November 2013 issue of Illuminations, our quarterly newsletter. (And, we’re having sales now and more are on the way for later this week and next week.) Continue reading